Learn how to cut a beer bottle in half! That's right, watch this video tutorial to learn how to cut a beer bottle in half with acetone, string and fire. You'll also need the glass bottle to be empty, and probably a pair of scissors.
What you do is tie a piece of string around the beer bottle where you want to slice it in half, then take it off and soak it in acetone or nail polish remover. Put it back around the bottle, light it on fire, then drop it in cold water. It's that simple. Now you can even use the beer bottle cup as a toothbrush holder, or a pen holder. This is a great trick to show off your ingenious mind! Just don't tell people you saw it on a video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades