Want to learn how to make a dollar bill magically flip upside down? Ryan Oakes will show you how! You will need a crisp dollar bill. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hold the bill on each side with both hands. The face of the bill should be facing the audience and right side up.
2. Fold the bill vertically in the middle from right to left, closing the face of the bill inside.
3. Now, fold it in half horizontally, bringing the top of the bill down to the bottom. Snap your fingers.
4. Open the first fold by bringing the flap closest to you upwards.
5. Open the second fold by bringing the flap furthest from you back around to the right. Now George will be upside down! It's that simple!
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: