Want to learn how to make a dollar bill magically flip upside down? Ryan Oakes will show you how! You will need a crisp dollar bill. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hold the bill on each side with both hands. The face of the bill should be facing the audience and right side up.
2. Fold the bill vertically in the middle from right to left, closing the face of the bill inside.
3. Now, fold it in half horizontally, bringing the top of the bill down to the bottom. Snap your fingers.
4. Open the first fold by bringing the flap closest to you upwards.
5. Open the second fold by bringing the flap furthest from you back around to the right. Now George will be upside down! It's that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.