This video starts off with a magician performing a trick that he will teach. You are going to need a length of rope or a scarf to do this trick. The rope or scarf should be about five feet long. Put the rope behind your head so the sides are hanging normally down your chest. You'll want the rope that is on the left side hanging a little lower then the right. Reach with the right hand and grab the rope high on your chest. With the left hand grab the rope on the right side making sure your left hand is lower then the right. Your right hand comes across your body to the right side and your left hand goes up and around the right side of your head. This rope crosses over itself to create a catch on the back of your neck. The catch is not seen from the front and it holds the rope in place. Take your hands away and it looks as if the rope is tied once around the neck. Pull the rope and the catch in the back releases, appearing as if the rope passes through your neck.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades