Check out this strength trick from Revision3, Brian Brushwood and Scam School.
We're back with another dirty trick, designed to teach you how to FAKE your way into (almost) duplicating the feats of the world's strongest men.
As before, your guest co-host and teacher is a former world-champion armwrestler and 100% genuine strongman: Dennis Rogers. Dennis has appeared on dozens of TV shows, holds numerous world records, and has been called "pound for pound, the world's strongest man".
...and lucky for us, he gets ticked off by all the strong-man fakers out there. Ticked off enough to share the secrets used by cheaters to fake authentic strongman fears.
In today's episode, we're going to learn how to cheat our way into "stealing leverage"...a simple, sneaky technique that makes objects exponentially easier to bend, by using hidden tools to assist.
Oh and if you actually want to BE strong, make sure to check out Dennis' instructional DVD's at dennisrogers.net. He has trained thousands of people to develop phenomenal grip strength, and (Probably) can do the same for you as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades