In this tutorial, we learn how to levitate any object. You will need: four batteries, two empty cans, playing card, and a ball of tin foil to do this trick. To start, you will need to first tape two of the same batteries on the side of each of the cans. Then place the cans on opposite sides of the table from each other. After this, bend the playing card so it stands up on the side. Then, roll a small ball of foil up and place it on top. From here, you should be able to lift the cans up and the card will lift up to! If it doesn't work try again and re-tape the batteries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades