Be the life of the party – without wearing a lampshade or starting a conga line – by getting an egg into a bottle.
You Will Need
* 4 Four wooden matches
* 1 A wide-mouth glass bottle that holds at least 20 ounces
* 1 A peeled, hard-boiled egg
Step 1: Light some matches
Strike four matches at once. Be careful not to burn your fingers (or anything else).
Step 2: Drop in matches
Drop the lit matches into an empty glass bottle. Don't worry—the flames will extinguish themselves inside.
Step 3: Set the egg
Before the matches extinguish, set the narrower end of the egg on the mouth of the bottle so that it covers the opening completely.
Step 4: Watch it go
Watch as the air-pressure variation you've created inside the bottle magically sucks the egg right in. Now take a bow!
Fact: It takes a hen about 25 hours to lay one egg; then she starts all over again 30 minutes later.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades