This video works.
Watch this ordinary guy shovel mounds of bone-dry corn starch into his mouth. A combination of six step tutorial and gratuitous chestpounding, this video is a simple example of the cornstarch (or flour) bomb.
A large suspension of combustible flour or cornstarch when sufficiently oxygenated can cause an explosion. Simple like that.
Flour mills, or corn storage silos have always been high risk locations. Go visit any of these kinds of facilities and you will see the lengths they go to in order to prevent sparks.
(We have done this experiment. The instructions are true. Careful. Cornstarch in your lungs is horrible. There are two guys demonstrating: one demo is clean: the slo-mo video of the other looks less "clean" to my eye.Wonderhowto. Embracing the long tail of curiosity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades