This is a short video that shows you how to do a magic trick. This trick involves changing a penny to a quarter. The kid is holding a penny between the thumb and the index finger of one hand and nothing in the other hand. He then does a trick with both his hands and two quarters pop up. He then goes on to explain the trick. You need two quarters and a penny for this trick. Put both the quarters behind the penny, hold them tightly together and first show the penny. Then turn your hand inwards and pop up both the quarters with the penny hiding behind one of the quarters. The trick is all about angles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades