This video is about an optical illusion of a straw going through a safety pin. It is a simple illusion that any one can do. First, you need a safety pin, a toothpick and a straw. Cut the straw to the size of the toothpick, and using the safety pin, pierce straw and the toothpick from the middle. Then close the pin. Then all you've got to do is to hold the straw to the safety pin and release it. The straw will rotate almost 180 degrees creating the illusion of going through the safety pin to the other side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades