In this tutorial, we learn how to defy gravity with a water trick. First, you will need to fill a cup with water. After this, place a piece of plastic over the top of the cup. After this, push the plastic down, then turn the cup upside down. You will notice that the water does not immediately come out of the cup! Next, place a plastic bag filled with water into water, then bring it out and poke two pencils through, and none of the water will immediately leak out! These are great tricks to show kids and teach them how gravity works with water and air!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades