In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do the Chinese sticks magic trick. The magician begins by showing the audience the two Chinese sticks together. When he pull the string down on one side, the other one goes up. Do this a few times to make the audience believe there is a string between the sticks. Then separate the two sticks to show the audience that there is no string between the sticks. But the magician is still able to pull the string down on one side and the other side will go up. This video provides a visual demonstration and detailed instructions for viewers to easily learn. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested magic, end would like to learn new tricks to entertain and amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades