In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a finger palm coin vanishing magic trick. The user begins placing a coin in their hand on the middle and fore finger. It should be placed where the fingers meet the palm of the hand. Flip the coin over a couple of times, and make sure that it stays. Then the user tells the audience that they will place the coin into the other hand. As the user pretends to toss the coin into the other hand, they should give the illusion that it is in the other hand. Then blow on the hand and reveal that it is empty. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in magic, and would like to learn new tricks to entertain and amaze others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades