Where the coin goes, nobody knows. Except you!
You Will Need
* A coin
Step 1: Show the coin
Hold the coin between your thumb and fingers, palm up, the coin horizontal.
Step 2: Reach in
Reach in with the thumb and first finger of your other hand, as if to take the coin. Let the coin drop past the grabbing thumb and into the palm of the original hand.
Step 3: Palm the coin
Palm the coin in your dominant hand, between your thumb and first finger. Close your other hand and move it away as if it holds the coin.
Practice passing your hand in front and dropping and palming the coin to perfect the sleight-of-hand.
Step 4: Open for reveal
Open your second hand to reveal that the coin has magically vanished.
Step 5: Make it reappear
Make the coin reappear in your original hand by passing it from your palm to your fingers and opening your hand.
Fact: In 1999, an extremely rare 1804 U.S. Silver Dollar was auctioned for $4.14 million.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades