For this trick you need a glass, a coin and a large piece of paper.
1. Sit at the table.
2. Put a coin on the table surface.
3. Cover the coin with a glass.
4. Wrap the glass with a paper.
5. Pick up the glass with a wrapping and uncover the coin.
6. While uncovering move both the paper and the glass towards your lap.
7. Drop a glass to your lap to hide it.
8. Adjust your grip. The paper should keep the previous shape.
9. Cover the coin with a glass shaped paper.
10. Squish the paper.
11. Turn it over and uncover the coin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.