This video is a tutorial on how to perform the multiplying chalk trick. The magician uses two pieces of chalk to perform this trick, although he also suggests using anything chalk-shaped. First, the magician performs the illusion of hiding one piece of chalk in his right hand. The other chalk is visible to the audience in his left hand. He switches the chalk and pretends to put it in his pocket, but in reality he is hiding the piece of chalk. He continues to repeat this action over and over. He asks the audience how many pieces of chalk are in his pocket. He shows seven, but he says you only need two to perform the trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades