This video is about Wet Felting Wool Over Soap .The materials required small sized soap bars, a towel, hot water and wool batting which is sheep's wool that has been washed and dyed. Now take a thin piece of the wool and lay it over the soap. Thin layers help the felting process and these layers are wrapped around the soap in vertical as well as horizontal direction. Now apply hot water to the bar and rub it over the wool. Keep doing this for a couple of minutes and then leave the bar to dry. The next day you will have a fully felted bar of soap. You can also make use of air tight bags to keep the bars overnight. This is a great video to make fully felted bar soaps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades