This video tutorial explains How to Levitate Like David Blaine. You do not actually levitate but create an illusion that your feet are off the ground. This effect is based on the point of view of the spectator (what can be seen and what cannot be seen). When you perform the effect, do not tell the spectator what you will be doing, this prevents them from looking for things. To perform the effect, you need to stand at a 45 degree angle so that the spectator can see your left foot and only the heels of your right foot, and vice-versa. Follow the instructions as given in the video to levitate like David Blaine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades