This video shows the method to easily perform the levitation trick. In the trick, the person is seen levitating above the ground when viewed from the side. The trick behind this is that you are wearing only one shoe. The other shoe is kept between the feet. The second leg is kept on the ground. Here we use the toe of the foot to create the levitation effect. The foot with the shoe is slowly moved up. Simultaneously, the other foot is moved up squeezing the shoe which is not worn. The other shoe is also moved up along with the first shoe by squeezing. This creates the levitation effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades