With the help of magician Dan Martin, you'll learn the steps to escape from a straitjacket! Hopefully you won't find yourself in a serious situation where you need to escape from a straitjacket, but if you want to simply impress your friends or put on a magic show, this video is a great tutorial for you.
We're back with another episode featuring special guest Dan Martin! This week, Brian and Dan explain step by step how to get out of a real straitjacket, as well as debunk some myths and legends associated with the stunt.
First off, it's important to note that straitjackets are rarely designed to be "escape-proof". They're mainly used to prevent psychiatric patients from hurting themselves or others. As such, carefully thinking through the process of the escape (along with having some patience and flexibility) should make it possible to escape from most regulation straitjackets.
In this video, Brian and Dan break down the escape step-by-step, showing exactly how each of them pulls off Houdini's classic stunt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades