Want to learn how to perform the classic parlor trick of hanging a spoon on your nose? If so, this video can teach you how in a few short steps. First, it's a good idea to take a napkin or paper towel and wipe any oil from the outside of your nose. This helps to prevent the spoon from slipping. Next, you'll want to also wipe off the spoon itself, especially if it is dirty or has food on it. The last step is to hold the cupped section of the spoon up to your mouth and breathe some hot air onto it. This creates a fine layer of moisture on the spoon and helps to act as an adhesive so it will stick to your nose better. Place the spoon on the ball of your nose so that the handle is pointing down towards the floor and it should stick for a few minutes. This easy-to-do trick works for all types of noses. It is not recommended that you run around or make drastic movements or the spoon will fall off prematurely.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades