What's one of the best tricks you can perform at a birthday party or other celebration? Well, there's always a ton of balloons lying around, so why not try to pop one, but without actually popping it?
This video tutorial will show you how to keep a balloon from popping with magic, or is it? Actually, it's just a little piece of clear scotch tape that does the trick. Once you have a pice of tape on the inflated balloon, just prick the balloon with the thumbtack, needle, or other thin sharp object.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades