Learn two different methods of meditation, as used by David Blaine and Chris Angel. In the first method, you will push up on your toes of one foot, while lifting the other in the air. Keep your audience behind you at a 45 degree angle for optimum levitation illusion. In the second method, cut a slit up the front of a pair of pants to your waist. Tape the very bottom of your pants together. Next, take the shoelace out of one of your shoes (this should be the same side as the pants leg with the slit). Put on the shoes and the pants. Using the shoelace you took out, tie the shoes together around the base of your feet. Finally, with your back to the audience, step out of the pant leg and up onto a higher surface, such as a chair. By following this tutorial and taking some time to practice, you can trick all your friends with these levitation techniques!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades