In this tutorial, we learn how to link rubber bands trick. To start, you will need to have two rubber bands. After you have these, you will count to '3' and then link the rubber bands together. This is a very simple trick to do, just hold the hands in each of your hands. Then, stretch these apart, putting your thumb on the bottom part of the top rubber band. Then, when you count to '3', you will quickly move and put your middle finger through the other rubber band, making them link together. This will finish your trick, have fun showing it to others!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades