This ball isn't like any you've ever seen before. It's stubborn, it's unpredictable — it's practically immovable. Gravity cannot control this magic ball.
So, what's the secret behind this gravity-defying ball? How do you make one?
In order to make your own magic ball, you'll need a heavy steel ball. The one in this video is a steel Chinese stress ball. You'll also need a hollow plastic ball which can be separated into two sections. It needs to be larger than the steel ball, so that the metal ball with fit inside. You can probably find one at a hobby store, like Hobby Lobby. Next, you'll need some honey. Any kind will do. Lastly, a permanent marker. Color is up to you.
So, the steps are easy. Insert the small steel ball into one of the halves of the plastic hollow ball. Fill that section up with honey, until the steel ball is halfway immersed in honey. Then, grab the second half of the plastic ball, attach it with the honey/steel ball one and you're almost done. Use the marker to color the clear ball so no one can see the magic behind this ball trick.
Now, go test it out. Also, you can play around with difference sizes and weights for different speeds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades