Forget the standard one-ended candle— this two-ended spinning candle beats even the biggest candle. It's a simple trick, which needs only a couple glasses (wine glasses used here), one nail, a long taper candle, and a lighter or pack of matches.
To make this spinning candle trick, just cut the bottom of the taper candle so that the wick is accessible to light, like the top side. Then push the nail through the middle of the candle, as shown in the video. Next, position the two glasses next to each other, leaving a gap in-between just smaller than the length of the nail. Balance the candle, using the nail, in-between the two glasses. Now for the fun part— light the wicks on both ends of the candle and watch the candle begin to dance, which will eventually start spinning 'round and 'round.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades