You're guaranteed to fool all of your friends with this fantastic magic trick! So grab some ketchup, but hold the fries and get ready to perform along with Ryan Oakes. You will need a bottle of water, a ketchup pocket, and a glass of water. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Preparation: Take the label off of the bottle and find a packet of ketchup that's not too full. To be sure you're using one that will float, test out a few packets using a glass of water.
2. Now, fill the bottle up with water, leaving about an inch of air at the top.
3. Performance: Fold the ketchup packet in half and push it into the bottle. It should float. Screw the cap back onto the bottle.
4. Pick up the bottle and hold it at the bottom with your right hand. If you lightly squeeze the bottle the packet will fall to the bottom. If you release the pressure, it will float back to the top! The trick is to squeeze the bottle while pretending to control the movements with a wave of your other hand!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades