Let magician Ryan Oakes show you how to make an egg magically balance on its end! This easy trick will amaze your family and friends! You will need an egg, salt and a handkerchief. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Secretly place a pile of salt on the table and cover it with your handkerchief. Keep the handkerchief centered over the pile so that you remember where it is.
2. Show the egg and handkerchief to your audience, explaining that the handkerchief is there to prevent a mess. Lift a front corner of the handkerchief to show nothing underneath. Place the egg on its big end a few times to show that it can't stand up on its own.
3. Place the egg in the center of the handkerchief where your salt pile should be hidden. Press lightly into the pile with the egg to create an indentation that will hold the egg upright. Remove your hand and the egg will appear to magically stand on its own!
4. Lift the egg back up from the table. To remove the salt, simply run your hand over the handkerchief towards your lap and no one will suspect a thing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades