In this video tutorial, we learn how to perform the "Infinity Mirror" magic trick. For more information about the trick and its execution, including detailed, step-by-step instructions, and to get started incorporating this trick into your own routines, watch this free video magic lesson.
1 - 7" Cardboard lid 1 1/2" height
1 - 9" Cardboard lid 1 1/2" height
1 - 15 bulb LED light strand
1 - 7" diameter mirror
1 - 1' X 1' 1/10" thick plexiglass or real glass (whichever you prefer -- real glass will give a cleaner result)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades