You've heard the saying pass the buck, right? Well Ryan Oakes is going to coin a new saying, pass the coin, through your leg. Check out how to do this cool new trick. You will need one coin. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Place a coin on your thigh, using your right thumb to hold it in place.
2. Using your left fingertips, gather up some of your loose pant leg and pull it over the coin. As you do this, use your right thumb to pivot the coin up. Continuing to pull up your pants leg, slip your left thumb over the coin and flip it up and over to your left hand. The audience will think the coin is wrapped in your pants on your thigh when it is actually being finger palmed in your left hand.
3. Casually move your left hand away from your thigh and move it behind your leg so your palm (and the coin) is up against it.
4. Take your right hand off of your pant leg, snap your fingers, and unfold your pants leg to reveal that the coin is no longer there. Open up both your hands while pinching the coin against the back your leg to make it appear like the coin is completely gone.
5. Pretend to reach behind your leg with your left hand, rub the coin against your leg with your left fingers, and dramatically pluck it from behind your leg. With enough practice, it will look like the coin passed through your leg!
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.