Amaze your audience with this skillful magic trick! You will need a piece of thick rope about two feet long. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hold the rope in your left hand with about 10 inches hanging from the bottom.
2. Wrap the top length around your left thumb, wrapping the rope from top to bottom.
3. Wrap it around three times and then bring the remainder up into your hand and make a bow.
4. Pinch the bow closed with your left thumb and fingers.
5. Grab the length hanging from the bottom and "aim" it at the bow. Count to three and on THREE pull the extra length beyond the bow… it will look as though you threaded the long piece through the bow (actually the length just unwound from your thumb and a piece slipped into the bow).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.