This floating cup is lighter than plastic and lighter than glass, but is it lighter than air? Tune in to find out! You will need a styrofoam cup and scotch tape.
Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Preparation: Tear a small hole in the back of the cup about the size of your thumb. Alternative: Make a small loop of tape and affix it to the back of the cup (it should have some slack in it big enough for your thumb).
2. Performance: Hold cup in between hands with thumbs at back. Place your thumb into the cut hole (or through tape loop). Slowly move your fingers away so that it appears as though the cup is floating in between your hands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades