Performing magic with simple, everyday objects is cool! And Ryan Oakes is going to show you how to perform an amazing little trick with a quarter. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Place your quarter on the table. Place your fingers on top of the quarter and move it to the edge of the table.
2. As your fingers reach the edge of the table, pretend to pick up the quarter with your fingers and thumb. The quarter will actually slide off into your lap as your hand smoothly continues to move. To be safe, keep your legs crossed firmly together to prevent the quarter from falling to the floor.
3. Bring your hand up with your fingers facing the audience. Look at your hand as if you're still holding the quarter. Keep your other hand on the table to show everyone that the quarter isn't there.
4. Dramatically squeeze and wiggle your fingers together and open your hand to make it look like the quarter has melted away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades