Grab a friend and get ready to perform some magic! The Great Rope Escape is sure to amaze your audience! You will need a rope (two pieces, each roughly 3 feet long). Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Make a loop on each end of two pieces of rope, large enough for your wrist. Tie each end of one rope to the wrists of your spectator and tighten.
2. Take the second rope and tie one end to your wrist, but before tying on the other end, thread it through your spectator's rope, so that the two of your ropes are tied together.
3. To unlink them, take the middle section of the other person's rope and thread it through one of the knots around your wrist, from the back to the front.
4. Once you have enough slack through the hole, slip your hand through the slack and then pull the slack back out through the hole. You'll now be unlinked!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades