Think this trick is impossible? Well think again, as magician Ryan Oakes teaches the secret to Knot Impossible! You will need a length of clothesline rope about 2-3 feet long. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Hold the rope in your right hand, between your thumb and pinky. It should lay across your palm and the ends should extend to the back of your hand.
2. Now, turn your hand downwards and grab the end held by your thumb with your first finger and second finger.
3. Pinch this bit of rope and then turn your hand all the way down. This should cause the rope to slide off the back of your hand.
4. Give it a shake to help it along and when the rope falls off it will end up tied in a knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades