Your audience will be bursting with excitement when you demonstrate the Invincible Balloon trick! You will need a white or clear balloon, cellophane tape, and a few straight pins. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Preparation: Blow up the balloon so that it's full, but not over-inflate it. Now, place one or two small strips of cellophane tape on the balloon (near the top).
2. Performance: Show the balloon. Hold it with the side containing the tape towards you in case it's visible (it shouldn't be from a few feet away).
3. Toss the balloon in the air and show it's a normal balloon. Now show the pins. Very carefully, place the pins into the balloon where the tape is stuck down.
4. Place the pin in the center of the tape strip. Place a few pins in then show the balloon hasn't broken. Quickly remove the pins and then use the last one to pop the balloon in a place without tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades