How to Perform a magic trick by counting on your fingers
Want to learn a trick that you can perform anywhere at any time? All you need are some props you already have…your hands! Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Clasp your hands together so that all your fingers are interwoven. However, just as you clasp them together, bring the middle finger of your right hand inside your hands so that it's hidden.
2. Interweave the remaining fingers so that it looks like they are all alternating.
3. Show your clasped hands and move each finger while counting 1 through 9. You only have nine fingers!
4. Now, unclasp your hands. Hold up your right hand and use the first finger of your left hand to count your fingers, starting at your thumb and touching each one.
5. Count backwards from 10, 9, 8, 7, 6.
6. Quickly hold up your left hand and count those fingers with your right first finger, but this time count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Now, tell your audience that 5 and 6 equals 11! You have too many fingers!