Have fun performing this trick at school…all you'll need are a couple of paper clips! You will need two paper clips and a magnet. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Hide the magnet underneath the fingers of your right hand by curling your fingertip over it. Magicians call this a finger palm.
2. Reach over and pick up the two paper clips, one in each hand. Show them to the audience, showing the back of your hand so that the magnet is not exposed. The paper clip in the right hand should be touching the magnet.
3. Hold the right hand with the fingers pointed down and the paper clip pointing out under it. Take your other paper clip and place it at the end, so that the tips of the paper clips are touching. Dramatically remove your left hand so that they remain stuck together!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades