Get right to the point with this magic trick! You will need two pencils. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hide pencil underneath watch and sleeve.
2. Hold pencil in left fist. Have audience facing back of left fist.
3. Hold left wrist with right hand.
4. Open left hand fingers (right hand holds pencil to wrist).
5. Hide pencil underneath watch and sleeve. Only this time, extend the pencil from your sleeve and use it to hold the pencil in place.
6. Open left fingers, then remove right hand leaving pencil stuck to palm.
7. Ta da! Your audience is now amazed and wondering how you got the pencil to stick to your hand. Well, That's the trick! Pretty easy, right?!
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.