Get right to the point with this magic trick! You will need two pencils. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hide pencil underneath watch and sleeve.
2. Hold pencil in left fist. Have audience facing back of left fist.
3. Hold left wrist with right hand.
4. Open left hand fingers (right hand holds pencil to wrist).
5. Hide pencil underneath watch and sleeve. Only this time, extend the pencil from your sleeve and use it to hold the pencil in place.
6. Open left fingers, then remove right hand leaving pencil stuck to palm.
7. Ta da! Your audience is now amazed and wondering how you got the pencil to stick to your hand. Well, That's the trick! Pretty easy, right?!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades