Have you ever wished you had super powers? Well, Ryan Oakes is going to show you how to make it look like your whole body is magnetized! You will need a salt shaker (with a metal lid with holes), and a toothpick (preferably wooden or light-colored). Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Break off about a third of a toothpick and hide it in your left hand by clipping it with your middle finger and turning your hand so that the palm faces away from your audience. Make sure you use the pointed end of the toothpick.
2. Show the audience your salt shaker, and then bring your left hand with the toothpick over so that your finger tips touch the lid.
3. Use your thumb and middle finger to secretly slide the toothpick into one of the holes in the lid, letting it stick inside.
4. Let go of the salt shaker with your right hand and it will look like it is magically sticking to your finger tips!
5. To release, take hold of the shaker with your right hand again and wiggle your fingers to loosen the toothpick. Use your finger and thumb to conceal the toothpick again and lift your left hand to show that the shaker has been freed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades