Sometimes science looks like magic and that's exactly what Ryan Oakes is going to demonstrate with this cool trick. You will need pepper, bowl of water and liquid soap. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Secretly place a small dab of liquid soap on the tip of your index finger before you perform the trick. Make sure no one is around when you do this, and hide the soap bottle from sight.
2. Show the bowl of water to the audience and shake a thick layer of pepper over the top of it.
3. Take your index finger with the soap on it and dip it in the middle of the bowl. When the soap hits the water, it will force the pepper to the sides of the bowl, making it look like the pepper magically runs away from your finger!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades