Get ready to perform a trick where you make a spoon bend like it's rubber! All you need is a regular metal spoon.
Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hold the spoon with two fists, one over the other. The backs of your fists should be facing the audience and the bowl of the spoon should be at the bottom. Keep your thumb from the bottom hand in front.
2. You'll now have to do a little acting to make it look as though you are applying pressure to the spoon so that it will bend. Actually, you are NOT applying any pressure but instead slowly loosening your top fist so that the spoon slides out. Make sure people are sitting in front of you when you perform this or else they'll see the spoon sneak out the back.
3. Keep your fists straight up and perpendicular to the table while the spoon continues to change angles. Be sure to use your bottom fingers to continue holding it up. It will look like the spoon is bending right at the bowl. Use your bottom fingers to bring the handle of the spoon back into your fists and then show that the spoon actually hasn't been bent at all!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades