Want to turn George Washington's frown upside down? Then tune in to this trick! You will need a crisp one dollar bill. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors, so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks. 1. Preparation: Give the bill a crease right in the middle of George's smile. George should be inside the fold.
2. Performance: This trick works best when it's done one-on-one. Hold the bill with both hands with George facing your spectator. Show the bill and point out George's mouth.
3. Hold the bill so that the spectator is looking down at the bill. Now, tell them George will smile. To make him smile, slowly turn the top of the bill towards yourself so that the spectator is now looking up at George. It will look like he makes a smile!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades