This is a video tutorial on how to perform the torn and restored trick. The effect is that a napkin is torn into several pieces and magically restored to the state it was before. To perform the trick, you need not one, but two napkins and a pen or a straw. Keep the pen in your back pocket. Keep one napkin hidden in your hand in the shape of a ball. While tearing up the other napkin, be careful not to flash the napkin ball in your hand. After you tear up the napkin, roll it into a ball and put it in the same hand where you have the whole napkin ball. Follow the rest of the video to learn when and how to switch the torn napkin ball with the restored one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades