Every magician needs to know how to do a little manipulation with playing cards! So grab a deck and get ready to learn The Toss Up Vanish! You need a single playing card to perform the Toss Up Vanish. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Hold the card in between your forefinger and second finger.
2. Shift your body so that the back of your hand is facing the audience.
3. Bring your hand down to your waist level and then back up to your eye level, making a continuous motion as if you're tossing the card in the air.
4. As your hand comes down to your side, curl your first two fingers and capture the card in between your thumb and palm. Magicians call this a Tenkai Palm.
5. To re-produce the card, just do the reverse motion to bring the card back into view in between your fingers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.