Borrow a coin from someone in your audience and amaze them as it vanishes before their very eyes! You will need one borrowed pen from your audience and one quarter. Sometimes we use materials that require adult supervision... like scissors so make sure you have friends and family around whenever you do magic tricks.
1. Stand with the spectator on the left side. Place the quarter in your right hand palm. Point to the coin with the pen and say you will tap it three times to make it vanish.
2. As you raise the pen each time to tap the coin, the pen comes close to your face. Keep looking intently at the coin to add to the misdirection. On the third tap, you actually slide the pen behind your ear on the UP motion, leaving your hand empty on the DOWN stroke. Maintain the same rhythm as before and no one will notice. Act surprised after the count of '3' and make note that the pen has disappeared.
3. Then, slowly turn your body around and point up to your ear to reveal the pen. See how brining your audiences' attention to a specific area will allow you to create the illusion that the pen has disappeared? Creating an illusion is what performing magic is all about!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades