Most of the time for official coin tosses the interested party calls the result while the coin is in the air. Often, the coin is allowed to land on the ground to prevent tampering. Assuming that you are in a flipping situation where you are flipping it into your hand and calling it when it gets to the hand, it is pretty easy to guess the result accurately. This video will show you how to do so by rubbing the coin quickly to determine whether it is bumpy-side (tails) up or smooth-side (heads).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades