It seems impossible. Ripping one piece of paper is effortless. Ripping a small stack of papers takes a little force. But ripping a book? No way! Actually, it can be done, but only with a telephone book. This tutorial will show you how to rip a phonebook in half, quickly and easily. This is a great trick to perform at parties to impress your friends.
So, the next time someone bets they're stronger than you, why not take the bet and give that book a good rip? After you watch this video, you will know how to easily accomplish this and your clueless opponent will be struggling for hours (unless he knows it, too).
At least know there's a helpful use for those darn phone books that turn up on your doorstep once a month.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades