In this video from Socoolscienceshow, Crazy Chris explains to us how magicians make things disappear. For this he uses a plate, cup, and a napkin. You cover the cup and plate with a napkin. He removes the napkin with the cup and shows that he taped the cup to the bottom of the plate so they are both removed at the same time. To maintain the look of the cup in that napkin when it's removed he shows that he trace the cup onto some construction paper cut it out, and tape it to the napkin. Then he goes on to explain this in a more scientific manner. Viewers of this will understand a magician's secret!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades