Quarters don't get you very far at the mall, but they are very impressive when used in magic. Grab a fake trick quarter and follow these steps and you will be on your way to impressing your friends in no time!
You Will Need
• Trick folding quarter
• Borrowed quarter (optional)
Step 1: Begin patter
Tell your audience to watch as you take a bite out of a quarter with your unusually strong teeth.
Step 2: Position quarter
Hold the trick quarter between two fingers and the thumb of your right hand, palm facing toward you.
Palm the trick quarter, borrow a quarter from a spectator, and switch them to make it look more legitimate.
Step 3: Take a bite
Lift the trick quarter to your mouth, bending the folding top down with your lower lip or tongue while putting it in your mouth and pretending to bite down on it. Hold the flap in place with your thumb.
Step 4: Show the bite
Take it out of your mouth to reveal that the top part of the coin is missing, leaving a bite mark.
Step 5: Blow to reappear
Blow on the coin while releasing your thumb to make the missing piece magically reappear.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades