Before your calls flood our command center, I'd like to clarify: anti-gravity is not real. It is a trick.
There was some confusion as to whether the HowTo master and creator GreeenPro made this video defying gravity.
Au contraire. He gets it. Have no fear. The ring does not defy gravity like some non-Newtonian Star Trek contraption.
The ring moves due to slight of hand magic and friction with the rubber band. As the 'magician' releases the (hidden) rubber band from his lower hand, the ring will begin to move. It will not move on the rubber band, but with the rubber band.
Hungry for real anti-gravity? Try this. Or jet boots. Submit jet boot tutorials to email@example.com
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades